Friday, February 29, 2008

Michael Jackson Selling NeverLand Ranch?


Brotherdoc just read that Michael Jackson is selling NeverLand Ranch. He is also having trouble paying the mortgage on the Jackson family mansion in Encino. I know the housing crisis has reached epidemic proportions. Thousands of people are losing their homes daily. But the King of Pop!! Times must be really tough when Mr. “Thriller” can’t make ends meet.

I hope Mike doesn’t have to sell the Elephant Man’s bones because I know how dear they are to him. Bubbles the chimp may have to get a part-time job. Maybe he could go work for the UniverSoul Circus. I'm sure Zeke could find something for him to do.

I should have known there was a problem years ago when Mike could only afford one glove.

I guess all those child molestation settlements caught up with him.

Mike, keep your head up, and if you need some spare change just let Brotherdoc know. We can put your picture on a cup at the local Zippy Mart and ask for donations.

No comments: